Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that according to EU law for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: contact for supply of services and / or informative material about our activities
2. The data will be as follows:
a) the processing is carried out by means of the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and data distribution
b) transactions can be conducted with or without the use of computerized tools
3. The provision of data is required to respond to contact requests and any refusal to provide such data leads to the failure to transmit requests electronically.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated
5. The data controller is: Morningstar-MadeiraIsland
6. The controller is Vittorio Ventura
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication